Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Henrietta Lacks' "immortal" cells by Sarah Zielinski

     In this section, the auther told us more imformation about HeLa, i got more interesting in HeLa's cells. The imformation is very clear, it helps me to understand something about HeLa what i did not understand before. It shows the most important detail of the book, it shows the process of this book. I really like this book, though i did not understand completely, this article help me to understand it. I always confused the imfotmation about the book, now, i get it well.
     HeLa's cells help lots of people now, she was great, i like her more. When I read the book at the beginning, i really hate it, because i hated reading, this article make the book clearer, i like the book now, it attracts me. The interesting detail attract me, i like HeLa. The article gives me many answers to questions, i got many resources about HeLa, the soecity and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment