Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freewrite in Reading

When I read English, I will read it quickly in the first time. I will read it again with circling words which appeared many times, and figure out the meaning in English. I have to understand the meaning of important sentence, and combining sentences to understand the whole paragraph's meaning. Sometimes i will be in trouble, many sentences have concealed meaning, I always understand a sentence in wrong meaning. If I understand a paragraph, I have to read the paragraph in many times. I always read at home, I would research the way to use the vocabulary.
Taking about the using of vocabulary in class will be better, using English is better than knowing English, Taking more will improve our English fast, taking is the best way to improve English, even we don't know how to spell the words, taking is better than spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment